16. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
who said work was terrific? haha
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
Why do people say girls need a set of new panties when they really mean a one panty? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Confused??...me too
a gurl has never said that to me...so i cant say anything [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
if it was up to me, they wouldn't buy any at all [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
It would be a pair of panties right, so is it singular or plural, pair means one, but panties has an s on it
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Dang so now we can talk about panties and not get in trouble? Go figure! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
haha same as talkin bout a shirt IMO [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I agree, they are hanging up plain as day in store windows, right on the end caps at Wal Mart, in magazines, etc. No one is making obscene comments about them, just grammatical ponderances (I am not sure if that is a real word or not but it sounded good)
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks